I founded Breast For Baby to become the support I wish I had for myself 16 years ago. I love helping parents by providing them the tools, support, and information to reach their feeding goals.
Most professionals only get to look at one side of the feeding issue, either the parent, or the child. I get to look at both, and make a plan for how to make feeding enjoyable for everyone.
As a Board Certified Lactation Consultant I provide help, education, and support to ALL new families.
Things I help with Often:
* Painful Breastfeeding/ Poor Lactation
* Over Supply, Plugged Ducts, Mastitis
* Tongue tie/ Lip Tie Assessment
* Oral Care and Rehabilitation After Release
* Re-Lactation and Induced Lactation (Includes Adoptive & Non Birth Parents)
* LGBTQ+ Families and Their Specific Needs
* Lactation Support After Infant Loss
* Pumping And Returning To Work
* Bottle Feeding
* Prenatal Education
* Low Supply/ IGT
* Pump Flange Fittings
* Weaning/Starting Solids